Halfway between Vienna and the Balaton
Electronic car charging available at the parking lot of Bükfürdő Thermal & Spa®!
The station is an alternating current charger, which is furnished with two Type2 connections and capable of delivering twice the power of 22 kW.
Thanks to the inauguration of the M85 – M86 highway Budapest - Bükfürdő travel time is only 1 hour 45 minutes.
Accessing Bükfürdő by car:
- From the M86 road, take the exit 105 at Hegyfalu, then continue in the direction of Sopron for another 13 km to Bükfürdő.
- Bükfürdő is 30 km from Szombathely, 46 km from Sopron and 20 km from Kőszeg, halfway between Vienna and Lake Balaton.
- The easiest access by road is to turn off from main road 84.
- We provide our guests free parking at Bükfürdő, situated at the Summer Entrance (Entrance D).
- Bük city can also be accessed by train on the Szombathely-Sopron line. Bükfürdő also has a bus station which can accommodate long distance buses as well.
- Veszprém: 153 km
- Székesfehérvár: 171 km
- Budapest: 230 km
- Pécs: 338 km
- Szeged: 370 km
- Debrecen: 460 km